Married couples have been spending a lot more time together during lockdown in the UK which in some cases has brought families closer and sadly in others there is speculation that frustration could lead to divorce.
There was a spike in divorce applications in China after it lifted its lockdown restrictions earlier this year and UK lawyers say they have seen more inquiries about marital splits.
Marc and Josh spoke with Charlotte Coyle, a senior associate in the family team at law form Goodman Derrick, to talk through the financial practicalities of getting divorced.
The In For A Penny podcast is produced and presented by freelance personal finance journalist Marc Shoffman and The Orchard Practice financial planner Joshua Gerstler.
Each episode aims to address the confusing concepts and challenges from the world of business, finance and wider society.
How to leave a review
- Launch the Apple Podcast app on your smartphone
- Search for the In For A Penny Podcast
- Click on the artwork and tap the reviews tab to leave feedback
- Tap on the stars to leave a rating
- Click send
- You may need to sign in to iTunes to do this
- Download the Podbean app
- Search for the In For A Penny podcast
- Leave a review via the comments tab
- You can also comment directly on our Podbean profile on a desktop computer